- MANAGER MARKETING & PR
Over het bedrijf
The s.Oliver Group is an international fashion- and lifestyle company with its headquarter located in Rottendorf, close to Würzburg in Germany. The mission of s.Oliver is to create fashion for everybody and every occasion. Since founded in 1969 the company has grown into one of Europe’s most significant clothing brands. Thanks to the dedication, team spirit and the talent of the around 5.000 employees s.Oliver is successful in multiple countries around the globe. The headquarter for the Benelux region is located at Maastricht-Airport. Next to the brands s.Oliver, s.Oliver BLACK LABEL and Q/S designed by…, also comma, comma CI and LIEBESKIND BERLIN belong to the portfolio.
Over de functie
- You are responsible for all Marketing & PR activities in the Benelux region for our different brands (s.Oliver, Liebeskind Berlin and comma)
- Your work includes multiple channels we are operating in (Retail, Wholesale, Platin Franchise, Classic Franchise, Concession, Fashion Sale & Online)
- You are creating the local strategy to increase brand awareness and desirability
- You translate the global marketing calendar into a local one (including PR, Social Media, CRM) that supports the overall local business objectives for all 3 countries
- You liaise closely with the General Manager Benelux as well as with the Global Marketing Team in Germany
- You work closely with the commercial teams to analyze all activities on all channels and intervene where this is necessary
- You precisely control the budgets
- You have an eye for newly arriving trends
- You are familiar with all digital developments and possibilities and take advantage of these
- You have experience with the creation and implementation of marketing strategies
- You have an enthusiastic, representative personality and communicative skills to interact with different stake holders as well as colleagues
- You have experience in working in a Marketing & PR department in a commercial sector and have an affinity with coaching and inspiring employees
- You are experienced in building a brand and are used to working in a corporate structure
- You are able to work independently and systematically, and you have a proactive work attitude and a hands-on mentality
- You are flexible with regards to travelling and staying the night within the Benelux region
- You have attained a Bachelor within the marketing/communication branch
- You are able to work well with the MS Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and have knowledge about the Adobe programs, namely Photoshop, InDesign and possibly Illustrator
- Knowledge about the program MailChimp is a plus
- Your mother tongue is Dutch. You are able to fluently and faultlessly speak and write English. Some knowledge of German and French is a plus
- You possess a driver’s license
Please send your CV incl. a motivation letter.
We look forward to your application.
Heb jij vragen over deze vacature?
Peter de Kok weet er alles over