- Personal Tailor
- 6-10 jaar
Over het bedrijf
Herenmode hoog segment: een jong, innovatief en snel groeiend modebedrijf. Sinds 2007 zijn zij actief in de ontwikkeling, vervaardiging en verkoop van Custom-Made en Ready-Made pakken en shirts. Zij leveren wereldwijd aan honderden menswear retailers in het hogere segment. Waarmee zij in nauwe samenwerking succes creëren. Vanuit het zalige kantoor in Amsterdam bouwen ze met een jong en passievol team aan de realisatie van hun visie.
Over de functie
As a Personal tailor you are part of the Sales team, working closely together with other tailors and the Operations Manager. Your objective is to achieve yearly set sales goals by maintaining strong and long term relationships with all (potential) clients and offer them a wide range of Products.
- Guide and lead the client throughout the initial measurement and fitting and make adjustments as required to create a perfect fit
- Advise clients with the selection of fabrics, the selection of design options including label style, pocket style, linings, buttons etc.
- Make a great effort to promote new products and at the same time stimulate and support the sale of stock
- Actively acquire new leads to expand the existing network and make full use of all sales opportunities, like organizing and be present at events
- Handle all operational and communicative tasks associated with processing an order and placing re-orders
- Signal market developments in fashion trends, status and vision of competitors
- Promote and exude the brand and continuously enthuse clients
You should be/have the following:
- Vocational education or equivalent professional experience in a related discipline
- Minimum five years of experience in the fashion industry in a similar position
- A good understanding of the measurement and fitting process
- A good knowledge of fabrics and other materials and technical constructions of tailored suits
- A positive mindset and willing to take ownership of challenges that come your way
- Result driven with a focus on long term results
- Active listener with a focus on building and maintaining relationships
- Creative and entrepreneurial with a focus on finding opportunities to expand the client portfolio
- A competitive salary
- A great team of 75 youthful and enthusiastic colleagues
- A fun and energetic work environment in Amsterdam with in-house benefits like a discounted gym subscription, weekly Friday drinks, professional trainings, and opportunities to develop yourself as well as your own ideas and initiatives
Heb jij vragen over deze vacature?
Peter de Kok weet er alles over