- Storemanager P.C. Hooftstraat
- 3-5 jaar
Over het bedrijf
Internationally acclaimed Luxury Fashion House who offers a unique, distinctive designer range of exquisite handmade lace garments with a romantic, vintage soul. Bridal, Ladies Ready to Wear & Little Lady collections in innovative & luxurious designs, only using the finest French stretch lace.
This international designer started in 2002 in Amsterdam and now sells her collections in exclusive boutiques in more than 35 countries. They acclaimed Luxury Fashion House offers a unique, distinctive designer range of exquisite handmade lace garments with a romantic, vintage soul.
Over de functie
- Sales and Advise customers and customer support
- Train, coach and motivate the sales team
- Responsible for the store presentation and the stores administration
- Responsible for the stores collection and buying
- Responsible for the commercial and HR-activities
- Responsible for the stores turn-over
- Collaborate and arrange marketing activities with the marketing manager
The ideal candidate is someone who is ready for a challenge, who is proactive and venturous.
Preparing for the store opening, the store opening and making the store into a success should be your ultimate goal.
- Minimum ‘HBO’ level or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience on retail managing. Preference for experience within fashion or other luxury goods.
- Good managerial skills
- Able to motivate people
- Set targets and achieve targets
- Punctual and accurate in administration and planning
- Fluent in English, verbally and written
- An open, flexible and enthusiastic personality
- Team player
- We are a small company with a big reach
- We grow fast and offer a great opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Your work can make a real impact on the brands growth
- You will stand on the beginning of a new retail experience
- Good conditions of employment
Heb jij vragen over deze vacature?
Birgit Boersma weet er alles over